#403: Leading by Example – Even When It’s Difficult with Andrew Linder
Posted by KidzMatter Team on
Leadership is a calling and, like any other calling, you must be prepared to function effectively no matter the circumstances. If COVID-19 has taught us anything, it's that times of difficulty and crisis require leadership by example even more than usual.
Today Ryan chats with Andrew Linder about the importance of doing the right things in the right way to lead more effectively in difficult times.
You can listen to the show here, and make sure you never miss The Ryan Frank Podcast by subscribing through your favorite podcast app (ie. iTunes, Stitcher) And of course, we would love if you would share with your friends!
- Sign up for Ryan's emails
- Subscribe to KidzMatter Magazine
- Picnic Peekaboo [Animal Edition]
- Will It Float
- Cool Cats and Karaoke 3 Pack
- The Life of Jesus Bible Quiz 7 Pack
- Puzzling Parables
- Fall Family Night Outreach Event
- Parenting in Coronaville Workshop
It would mean the world to us if you would rate the podcast and leave a review.