There's usually nothing to be gained by being quick-on-the-draw with the answer "NO." How do we slow down and consider how we may be able to hand "YES" out a little more often?
In episode 52, Ryan Frank talks with us about just this. Will you take a listen? Hopefully, your answer is "YES!"
You can listen to the show here, and make sure you never miss The Ryan Frank Podcast by subscribing through your favorite podcast app (ie. iTunes, Stitcher) And of course, we would love if you would share with your friends!
- Amber Pike's post in the I Love Kidmin Community
- Trick Questions at KidzMatter.com
- What Will the Tortoise Choose at KidzMatter.com
- Back to School Prayer Journal at KidzMatter.com
- The Secret Life of Kids at KidzMatter.com
- Global Kidmin Day
It would mean the world to us if you would rate the podcast and leave a review.