Whether it's in a staff meeting, teaching a class, delivering a sermon, or any other number of instances, we all at some point have to make a presentation of one sort or another. It can be intimidating, but there are things you can do to make it easier for you and more effective for your audience.
In this episode, Ryan Frank gives ten tips for adding power to your presentations. Take a listen
You can listen to the show here, and make sure you never miss The Ryan Frank Podcast by subscribing through your favorite podcast app (ie. iTunes, Stitcher) And of course, we would love if you would share with your friends!
- "Cuties" post in the I Love Kidmin Community
- KidzMatter PRO Big Bonus Week
- What Will the Pig Choose Crowd Breaker Video
- Not So Spooky Night At Home
- Orange Kids Ministry Exchange
- Kidmin Nation Mega-Con
It would mean the world to us if you would rate the podcast and leave a review.