It's been nearly a year since COVID-19 came on the scene and turned the world upside down. None of us probably ever expected for this global pandemic to last this long, and maybe it has taken a toll on your enthusiasm and motivation.
In this episode, Ryan Frank gives some practical advice on how we can power through the burnout. Listen up!
You can listen to the show here, and make sure you never miss The KidzMatter Podcast by subscribing through your favorite podcast app (ie. iTunes, Stitcher) And of course, we would love if you would share with your friends!
- Concordia Supply
- Register for the VBS Trunk Show
- The "giant eye" post in I Love Kidmin
- Road to the Resurrection Easter Teaching Series
- Four Corners Crowd Breaker Game
- Head, Shoulder, Knees, Cup Crowd Breaker Game
It would mean the world to us if you would rate the podcast and leave a review.