No doubt about it, mom and dad have the greatest amount of influence on their kids! One easy way we can equip parents as they shepherd their children is to resource families, to send things home for them to use – books, cds, devotions, and more!
To help you resource moms and dads, Amber made a list of my favorite top 20 resources (right now) for the home! There are so many great resources out there, it was hard to choose just 20! Each item on the list has been used by Amber with her own kids or in her ministry.
You can listen to the show here, and make sure you never miss The Kidmin Huddle by subscribing through your favorite podcast app (ie. iTunes) And of course, we would love if you would share with your friends!
- The Beginners Bible
- Adventure Bible
- Action Bible
- The Epic Bible
- Promises of God Storybook Bible
- Friends with God Storybook Bible
- Jonathan & Emily Martin - God of Generations
- Rend Co Kids - Sparkle, Rampage, Pop
- Rend Collective: Jolly Irish Christmas
- Breakfast with Jesus, Vanessa Myers
- Adventure Bible Book of Devotions
- Epic Devotions: 52 Weeks in the Story That Changed the World
- Friends with God Discover How to Pray
- Friends with God Discover How to Read the Bible
- Seek-and-Circle Christmas Stories (B&H Kids)
- Doorpost Songs: Unto Us CD + Devo
- The Advent Storybook: 25 Stories Showing Why Jesus Came (Laura Richie)
For the Littles
It would mean the world to us if you would rate the podcast and leave a review.