Give Thanks Douglas Talks Video
Douglas is a fun, green puppet who loves to tell stories about how he’s learning to live God’s way.
Thanksgiving is a great holiday, and it always makes us happy to sit around the table with our family and think about all of the things that we're thankful for. But that warm, fuzzy feeling that you can get during thanksgiving doesn’t have to just be a a once a year thing. God wants us to give thanks in all circumstances, which means that He wants us to give thanks all the time. and He doesn’t want us to give thanks all the time just because He deserves it (Which He totally does!) but because He knows that our lives will be better if we are thankful. Thankful people are happy people. See if you can think of something new that you are thankful for every day!
Bible verses related to this Thanksgiving lesson:
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 | “Give thanks in all circumstances”
- Philippians chapter 4:4 | Rejoice Always!
- Psalm 107:1 | Give Thanks because God is Good!
Family time questions about giving thanks:
- Why Does God want us to be thankful?
- When is it most difficult to be thankful
- What are some things that you are thankful for?
When you purchase this video, you will receive a high definition .MP4 video file.
See the preview video here: