An Easter to Remember Take Home Kit
Looking for a way to keep families engaged over the Easter season?
Use this simple, six-week take-home kit to make it “An Easter to Remember!”
Inside this kit you will find:
- 42 Activity Cards. Families will complete activities every day (intended to take 10 minutes or less, but most can be completed in 5 minutes!) around that week’s theme.
- A Family Map. Families will visit “6 destinations” (Jerusalem for Palm Sunday, The Last Supper, The Garden, The Courtroom, The Cross & The Empty Tomb). Each week is themed around a certain destination, and families should check off, stamp or circle the destination at the end of the week!
- Printable Worksheets as needed. Families will need several printable worksheets or pieces for some of the activities, and they are all included in this kit. Inside, you will find a Remember Play-Doh Mat, Garden Sign & Instruction Sheet, Courtroom Coloring Sheet, Cross & Bandages Worksheet & Letter Search Cards.
- A Note Template for parents that you can include as an email, on social media or as a real-life paper note before you distribute the boxes.
- Label & Stickers (Printable only) for the front of box/bag that you use to package your items.
- 4 Social Media Images to advertise. The Activity Cards are also included as PNG files if you would like to share them on your church’s social media pages!
BONUS: If you’re a Canva user, we’ve included a Canva template that you can edit and customize!