Give Your Worries to God Douglas Talks Video
Douglas is a fun, green puppet who loves to tell stories about how he’s learning to live God’s way.
You were never meant to carry your burdens alone. Give your worries to God! We can often feel burdened by our worries and fears. And for some reason we feel like we need to keep those worries to ourselves. You might feel like you don’t want to bother other people with your problems, but no burden is too heavy for God to carry and He would love to lighten your load! Join Douglas in this Christian video for kids.
“Give Your Worries to God” Bible Verses:
- Matthew 6:34 | Jesus tells us not to worry about what might happen tomorrow.
- 1 Peter 5:7 | Give your worries to God because He cares for you!
- Philippians 4:6-7 | God will bring you peace when you pray.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 | We can trust God to lead us!
“Give Your Worries to God” Family Time Questions:
- What sorts of things can “weigh us down”?
- Why do people usually keep their burdens to themselves?
- Is it OK to share our burdens with other people?
- Is there any burden that’s too much for God to handle?
- Dear God, thank you for loving me. Help me to give my burdens to you instead of trying to carry them by myself. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
When you purchase this video, you will receive a link to a high definition .MP4 video file.
See the preview video here: