How Big is God? Douglas Talks Video
Douglas is a fun, green puppet who loves to tell stories about how he’s learning to live God’s way.
The universe is pretty enormous, but God is even bigger! Just how big is God? Well, the Bible doesn’t give a us a measurement for how big God is, but the bible does say that God fills both heaven and earth and that you can’t go anywhere that God isn’t! God is pretty incredible, and even though He’s so huge and powerful, He still knows exactly who you are and He loves you very much. Join Douglas in this lesson about our very big God.
Bible Verses that Answer the Question, “How Big is God?”
- Jeremiah 23:23-24 | God Fills Heaven and Earth
- Psalm 139:7-12 | God is Everywhere
- Luke 12:6-7 | God Even Cares About the Little Sparrow
Family Time Questions About Our Very Big God:
- How big is God?
- Why is it tricky to know exactly how big God is?
- Are we too small for God to care about us?
- Dear God, thank you for loving me even though you are so big and I am so small. Help me to live for you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
When you purchase this digital product, you will receive a link to a high definition .MP4 video file sent right to your account and email.
See the preview video here: