Life Vs. Teaching Series
Life Vs. is a 5-week series where kids will learn incredible verses each week that will help them share their faith. It's perfect for elementary kids, ages 5-12.
Each of the weekly life verses is a part of the “Romans Road”. The small group portion of the curriculum includes a “Share Your Faith Scenarios” section where kids will be able to role play sharing their faith and learn how to answer difficult questions about their faith.
Each Week Includes:
- Weekly life verse
- A Takeaway statement
- Large group game
- Message/Object Lesson
- Prayer Activity
- Small group discussion
- Small group game/activity
- Small group “share your faith scenarios”
- Review questions
- Take-home card
- Printable service notes
- Bible Story – Let’s Forgive (Matthew 18:21-35)
- Today’s Takeaway – We all sin, but God forgives.
- Weekly Life Verse – “…for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Jesus Christ.” (Romans 3:23-24 NIV)
- Bible Story – Let’s Love (John 15:5-17)
- Today’s Takeaway – Jesus loved me enough to pay for my sin.
- Weekly Life Verse – “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8 NKJV)
- Bible Story – Jesus, the Thirst Quencher (John 4:1-14)
- Today’s Takeaway – I need to say it, believe it, and accept it to be saved.
- Weekly Life Verse – “If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9 NIV)
- Bible Story – Jesus Heals a Blind Man (John 9:1-11)
- Today’s Takeaway – God knows what is good for me.
- Weekly Verse – “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.” (Romans 8:28 NIV)
- Bible Story – Jesus Faces Rejection (Mark 6:1-6)
- Today’s Takeaway – I am not afraid to share my faith with others.
- Weekly Verse – “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.” (Romans 1:16 NKJV)