Paper Plate Portrait on Screen Game
In Paper Plate Portrait: Mother's Day, kids must follow the directions on the screen to create a portrait of their mom.The catch? They're drawing on a paper plate that must stay on top of their head until the portrait is complete!
This hilarious game will get the whole room laughing. Make sure each player has a paper plate and a writing utensil of their own. Then use the PPT or Keynote version of the game to lead it yourself and control the timing OR play the video to lead kids and families through the entire game. Use it during your large-group time, as a time-filler, in a family service, or even in small groups if your space/resources allow.
This Download Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file (.pptx)
- Complete Keynote game file (.key)
- 3-minute, 8-second video version of the game to hit play and walk away (.mp4)
- Instructions for play (.docx)
- Individual game slides with words + pictures for your non-readers (.png)
- Blank slide for customization (.png)
- Title slide (.png)
- Thanks for playing slide (.png)