Parenting in Coronaville Workshop
With all of the uncertainties due to COVID-19, many parents have found themselves dealing with new (and often very stressful) situations at home. The pressures of juggling work, extra-curriculars, school schedules and more during a global pandemic can seem overwhelming. But there are steps they can take to find structure… and sanity!
Our team has created this resource to help you (the amazing kidmin community) come alongside the families in your church to help them thrive while other families are merely surviving.
This is a 1-hour pre-recorded event to help you help parents keep their stress levels in check and to take advantage of the opportunities that these times can bring! You can use this workshop any time and any way that works best for you and your ministry.
Thanks for letting us serve you. We are stronger together!
The teaching will be super practical and just what you know your families need to hear! The topics include:
- Moving from Surviving to Thriving as a Family
- Helping Kids Cope with the Crazy
- Teaching Kids to Praise in Difficult Times
- Navigating Screen Time
- Creating a Spiritual Plan for Your Family
We have gathered some leading voices to help your parents. They include:
You can purchase a Church License or a Family License.
A Church License gives you the ability to share this workshop with every family in your church both in person and electronically. You can lead this workshop in person, or share the link and let parents participate on their own schedule. It's totally up to you.
Here’s what you will receive:
- A video version of the workshop. You can download it and present it in-person or share the link with your parents to watch on their own schedule.
- An audio version. This is perfect for parents who prefer to listen on-the-go.
- A reproducible workbook (pdf format). You can print hard copies of this workbook or share a link to the PDF.
- Promotional video. You will receive a 30-second promotional video that you can use in your ministry.
- Social media graphics for promotion. These are intended to help you promote the workshop and drive participation.
- Social media graphics for encouragement. These are created for you to use after you have shared the workshop with your families to encourage them and remind them about what they have learned.
You can also purchase a Single Family License if you only plan to participate as an individual family.
The parents in your church and community need your help. This workshop will help them as they grapple with the new ever-changing normal. Get signed up today!