Prayer Burger Super Bundle
“Prayer Burger“ is jam-packed with colorful, printable resources that give parents vocabulary and tools for teaching their children new and creative ways of being present to God.
Here’s what’s inside!
NINE PRAYER PROMPTS
A delightful collection featuring multi-ethnic children in various situations:
- When I’m happy
- When I’m sad
- First thing in the morning
- At bedtime
- When I’m leaving for school
- When I’m sick
- When I need something
- At meal time
- When I’m afraid
Children are encouraged to craft their own prayers for each specific scenario.
Each picture comes in two sizes:
- Card (3.5” x 5.5”) perfect for older kids. Cards can be fastened with a ring-binder for future reference.
- Poster (11” x 17”) perfect for older children giving them space to draw, scribble or doodle their prayers.
This activity is a fun reminder for kids to simply talk to God — any way, anywhere, anytime about anything.
This fun infographic and worksheet remind children that prayer is simply talking to God, and most importantly, prayer is being yourself with God.
Just like there’s no wrong way to build a burger, there’s no wrong way to build a prayer!
This fun, creative activity encourages children to speak from their hearts, to use their own words, to talk about things that concern or interest them.
It also teaches them to not always talk about things that require a yes or a no from God or need any performance on His part. Sometimes it’s okay to just quietly sit and enjoy God’s company.
This is a gentle invitation to make room and time for God for 31 days in a row. Parents can stick this Legal-size (11” x 14”) poster on their refrigerator as a reminder to take time to pray with their children every day.
Many parents want to include family prayers into their daily schedule, they just don’t know how to start. The Prayer Challenge might be that simple first step that will help them weave a life-giving prayer habit into the fabric of their family culture.
SOCIAL MEDIA PACK
This is a collection of 31 prayer-themed social media graphics and posts designed to engage parents and give them vocabulary and tools to explore the delightful and nourishing practice of prayer with their children. (Also includes two bonus graphics.)
Copy, paste, publish… PRAY!
THERE’S SO MUCH MORE!
The “Prayer Burger“ bundle also includes the following resources:
- Play n’ Pray board game
- Safe in God’s Arms activity poster/worksheet
- He who kneels before God can stand before anyone (two posters and two postcards)
- 1 Peter 5:7 poster + card
- Psalm 85:8 poster + card
- Psalm 145:3 poster + card
- My Family art project + game
WAIT! THERE’S STILL MORE!
The “Prayer Burger“ bundle also includes a compilation of these free downloadable resources:
- “Prayer Explained” printable infographic
- “What Is Prayer?“ short video
- “How Do We Pray?“ short video
- “Why Do We Pray?“ short video
- “P.R.A.Y. - Praise + Repent + Ask + Yield” short video
- 10 Minute Prayer Devotionals for Families
- “Prayer Warriors“ lesson
- “Emoji Prayers“ lesson
- “The Lord’s Prayer“ lesson
- And more!
This product is a digital download, which means you will receive a link to download the files after completing the check-out process.