Preschool Playdate: Brown Bag Hunt
As the fall season rolls around, use this download as a way to host an easy, fall Preschool Playdate at your local park! Preschool parents have the chance to connect with you and with each other, and their preschoolers have a blast exploring God’s creation and creativity in the fall. Win-win!
All you need are some brown lunch bags and this download to pull off this event.
Here’s how it works…
- Print out copies of both pages. Pick a time and a park to meet at, then add those details to the first page copies.
- Hand out these “invites” to your preschool families. Even if they can’t make it, now they have a fun activity to do with their preschooler at home!
- For those who can make it, attach the second page to brown bags, and meet families at the designated park at the designated time for a Brown Bag Fall Hunt their preschoolers will love. Preschoolers find the objects on printable and collect them in their brown bags.
This download includes:
- PDF and customizable Word doc copies of the Brown Bag Fall Hunt Printable
- Customizable Planning Checklist to make set-up and promotion a breeze
- Instructions and tips for setting up your Preschool Playdate
- 3 Social media images (.png files) to add your own details and promote your preschool playdate online