Sharing the Gospel Douglas Talks Video
Douglas is a fun, green puppet who loves to tell stories about how he’s learning to live God’s way.
Sharing the Gospel can be scary. But “gospel” means “good news,” and who doesn’t like sharing good news? The Good News is that Jesus Christ died for your sins so that you could have eternal life. And if you’ve been saved by Jesus’ sacrifice, then share it with a friend! It doesn’t have to be perfect, and you shouldn’t share just because you have to, you should share the Good News because it’s exactly that, good news! Join Douglas in this Christian video for kids about evangelism.
Bible Verses About Sharing the Gospel:
- Matthew 28:19-20 | The Great Commission.
- 1 Corinthians 1:17 | It doesn’t have to be perfect, just share the Good News!
- Romans 1:16 | You don’t need to be embarrassed.
- 1 Peter 3:15 | Always be ready to tell people about the hope you have in Jesus.
Family Time Questions About Sharing the Gospel:
- What is the Gospel?
- Why is it so important to share the Gospel?
- Do you have to be a pastor or missionary to tell people about Jesus?
- What sort of things make sharing the Gospel scary?
- How can you overcome your fears of sharing the Good News with your friends, family, or even strangers?
- Dear God, thank you for sending your Son, Jesus, to die for my sins. Help me to be brave so that I can share the Good News with confidence. Help me to remember that the Good News is good news. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
When you purchase this video, you will receive a link to a high definition .MP4 video file.
See the preview video here: