Valentine Card Designs
Use these card designs to connect with your kids, families, and volunteers this Valentine season! The punny messages of love help communicate how much you miss them and love them, so they’re perfect for a season of ministry like COVID-19 or for a child/volunteer you haven’t seen at church in a while.
Note: Each design comes with a Valentine’s Day version and a generic (no “Happy Valentine’s Day!”) version
- “You’ve got a pizza my heart.” (Valentine and generic)
- “Seeing you makes my heart soar.” (Valentine and generic)
- “I miss/love you from my head to-ma-toes.” (Valentine and generic)
- “We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19” (Valentine and generic)
This download includes:
- Postcard printable PDFs – Print these approximately 5X7 inch postcards on cardstock, write a note on the back, add a stamp, and mail!
- Foldable Card Printables – Print on cardstock, fold, and cut. Write a note inside the card and put in an envelope to mail to your kids!
- PNG Graphics – Use these to order postcards online with a site like VistaPrint OR insert into a document to print your own postcards/cards of any size!